Mount Sinai School of Medicine’s dean of global health is urging New York lawmakers to consider the connection between the environment and public health when it comes to allocating resources. Dr. Philip Landrigan is an expert on environmental threats to children’s health. He joined us to talk more about the role the state can play in keeping kids healthy. Click here for interview.
- Featured Partner: Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition, Inc. (HBCAC)
- Building New York State Centers of Excellence in Children’s Environmental Health: A Replicable Model in a Time of Uncertainty
- Featured Profile: Dr. Melinda Cameron
- Huntington High School Seniors Present at National Conference
- Prescriptions for Prevention