Lead is a metal that has been used in the past in gasoline and pain, and can currently be found in many household products. Lead is known to cause neurologic and developmental health problems in children, even at low levels. Avoid exposures to peeling paint in older homes, painted housewares, folk remedies, and cosmetics that may contain lead.
- Featured Partner: Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition, Inc. (HBCAC)
- Building New York State Centers of Excellence in Children’s Environmental Health: A Replicable Model in a Time of Uncertainty
- Featured Profile: Dr. Melinda Cameron
- Huntington High School Seniors Present at National Conference
- Prescriptions for Prevention