Endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) are man-made substances that interfere with the production or function of hormones. Two examples of EDCs with known adverse health effects are Bisphenol A and phthalates. Exposure to these chemicals is widespread, but simple steps can reduce risk of harm.
- Featured Partner: Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition, Inc. (HBCAC)
- Building New York State Centers of Excellence in Children’s Environmental Health: A Replicable Model in a Time of Uncertainty
- Featured Profile: Dr. Melinda Cameron
- Huntington High School Seniors Present at National Conference
- Prescriptions for Prevention