- Finger Lakes Children’s Environmental Health Center Brochure
- Healthy Home, Healthy Family DVD on WXXI
- County Health Departments
- WNY Lead Poisoning Resource Center
- NYS Dept of Health: Center for Environmental Health
- USA Centers for Disease Control: Children’s Environmental Health
- USA Environmental Protection Agency: Protecting Children’s Environmental Health
- MotherToBaby Website
- University of Rochester’s Environmental Health Sciences Center – Community Outreach and Engagement Core
Environmental exposures can have lifelong impacts on children’s health and development.
The mission of NYS CEHC (or “NYSCHECK”) is to prevent, diagnose, and treat environmentally related conditions for families across New York State. As the first state-based model for pediatric environmental health services in the country, New York now has dedicated pediatric champions across the state working together to protect and promote children’s health and the environment.
The New York State Children’s Environmental Health Centers consist of a coordinating Center (New York City) and six other Children’s Environmental Health Centers located in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, Westchester, and Long Island.
Our services include: